Terms and Conditions
Prior to starting credit education and document processing services, you will sign a client agreement along with the following:
- Credit Service Agreement
- Authorization for Credit Repair Action
- Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
- Right Of Cancellation Notice
- Document preparation and credit education. We will evaluate your current credit reports as listed with applicable credit reporting agencies and work with you to identify inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information. You will choose which items you would like to dispute. We will advise you on steps to be taken to dispute any inaccurate, erroneous, false or obsolete information contained on your credit reports.
- We will prepare all necessary correspondence in dispute of inaccurate, erroneous, false, or obsolete information in your credit reports.
- You will forward to us your correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies and we will assist you in further correspondence with those agencies.
- Consulting, coaching, and monitoring services are conducted by personal meetings, webinars, video conferencing, telephone, email, or by any other form of communication during normal business hours.
In return, for the services above, you agree to pay fees as outlined in your client agreement. You have the right to cancel your contract for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it. Just send written notice as outlined in your client agreement.
It is understood that we offer credit information. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and to clearly explain your options. However, we do not provide legal advice (i.e.; the application of the law to your individual circumstances). For legal advice, please consult an attorney.
The services we perform may include:
Credit Education and Document Preparation
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Rave Financial Services, LLC. provides a 100% money-back guarantee for those who have been enrolled in our credit repair program for 180 days. A refund will be provided if we are unable to remove anything from your credit report.
The client will receive a full refund (excluding the initial enrollment/documentation processing fees, and credit monitoring fees) under the following circumstance(s):
- There has been no luck in removing any item from your credit report during your first 180 days with us;
- You have not used any other credit repair company, consulting agency, credit lawyer, or self-attempted credit repair at least one year before signing up for our services;
- You have no new collections, charge-offs, late or missed payments with any creditors/landlords during the 180-day enrollment timeframe;
- You have refrained from applying for any new debt (without consulting us first);
- You have always maintained the recommended credit monitoring services during the 180-day timeframe.